To promote the Fireball Class in North America as a Fast, Friendly and Fun boat to sail. This includes: encouraging Fireball racing on the local, national and international level, developing strong fleets in Canada and the US, maintaining the one design nature of the class while also keeping the boat modern, and lastly, promoting communication amongst Fireball fleets and sailors worldwide.
- To plan, promote and hold successful national and continental championships
- Encourage new boat purchases
- Attract young sailors
- Ensure excellent relations with the industry
- Maintain the Fireball status as an international class and build on excellent relations with CYA and US Sailing Associations
- Facilitate trialing and introduce appropriate technological improvements
- Institute frequent communication between members and invite input into further improvements